Mappy Valentines Day! Do you happen to be searching for the love of your life in London? This Lovemap shows where London’s most active singles are, revealing London Bridge, Bank and Oxford Circus as some of the best places to find love in London.
Some fun facts about the Lovemap:
– The top five London love spots are: London Bridge, Bank, Liverpool Street, Oxford Circus and St. Paul’s
– There’s the least chance of finding love in All Saints, Mudchute, Rectory Road, South Bermondsey or Kilburn High Road
– The Lovemap can be accessed on your mobile phone (“so singles can plan a night out on the go, based on where they’re most likely to find love”, for the pragmatic approach!)
– If you’re looking for a last-minute Valentine you can get involved by tweeting hashtag #LondonLoveMap and your location
– This Lovemap is an initiative by online dating site Lovestruck, and mobile agency Fetch.
Feel the love! (And even better: find it)